The ability to communicate effectively through writing is useful in and out of the classroom. Achievers Composition: Writing for Secondary School and Beyond is a comprehensive course specially written to give a thorough coverage of creative and functional writing. This course pays special attention to all the details required before and during the writing process. Thus, it will equip you with useful and lifelong writing skills. You will certainly find this course invaluable.
Key features of the course:
- An exhaustive coverage of the building blocks of writing required prior to the actual writing.
- An easy and conversational approach to writing compositions that you will appreciate.
- A wide range of types of compositions relevant at the secondary school level and beyond.
- Appropriate and detailed examples to define each concept.
- A collections of profiles of renowned African authors and carefully selected books from them that every junior and senior secondary student should read.
- Plenty of practice questions after each subtopic and at the end of the book.
The authors of this course are:
Njoki Gitumbi has many years of experience in both writing and teaching English language compositions. She has been a teacher for over 20 years and currently teaches at Nairobi School. She has authored many academic and creative books including Appreciating Poetry: An Integrated Approach and The Life Skills Series.
Dr. Mark Chetambe taught English and Literature at Friends School Kamusinga for 14 years. Currently, he is a Literature Lecturer at Kenyatta University. Apart from being an award-winning author of fictional books such as Names and Secrets, he is also an experience writer of resource materials for secondary schools in Kenya and Rwanda.Achievers Secondary Membership
No Reviews found for this course.